- Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be service, goal and detail oriented.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines is essential.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills related to Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with applicant tracking sisystems, such as iCims preferred.
- Experience with Volunteer database software, such as Vsys by Broadband a plus.
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills and be able to interact with staff and management at all levels.
- Possess exceptional understanding of office methods, procedures and practices.
- Ability to maintain records and files; ability to screen incoming telephone calls and visitors, and maintain confidential files.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
3-5 years of experience working with confidential information in similar office environment required.
This position should possess the ability to be a self-starter and have a strong skills in Communications, Relationship Management and Ethical Practices.
This position operates in a professional office environment using standard office equipment.